Sunday, November 14, 2010

What now?

DSC01377

Just back from DC, attending a seminar on entrepreneurship…

There were lots of new knowledge I’ve gotten form the great speakers…Alhamdulillah.,A great experience.

But I got a little distracted.

An incident occurred.

My friend told me something. Something that I thought, if this really happens to me, I’ll be very relieve and happy.

And true, I’m happy, very happy indeed. For me, the incident happened in a very beautiful and unexpected way. Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah, the Best Planner.

But I’m still not sure whether the news is true or not, and confused. This happiness somehow makes me feel scared, worried.

A very complicated feeling that even myself cannot really understand.

Ya Allah, is this really what you have planned for me?

Help me, Guide me always…I’m lost without You

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam izzah. wow, something very important.. Kena tau ni.. Saje je memancing kak iman kan..hehe
Apepun doa doa dan doa. Minta yg terbaik. Jgn terlalu fokus pd benda yg belum pasti. Yakinlah pd rancangan Allah :)
Take care n miss u always! -iman

LOD said...

Salam kak izzah, hmmm, the post, I think I know what it means, but...not so sure.
Apapepon, mcm kak iman kata, doa byk2
dan minta yg t'baik!
^v^Aiishiteru! Miss u!!

Anonymous said...

Salam Izzah. X nak share dengan umi ke? Berita baik elok la share dengan orang yang tersayang... tak gitu....
Love u and miss u ^_^