Friday, July 24, 2009

Arashi...

Arashi...
A great and successful group.
A group with great friendship and talents.
A group that can put smiles on our faces,make us laugh and feel good, as well as to motivate us in life...seriously!
I love this group...No doubt about that...

But Arashi is a great hindrance for me to achieve my goals and the ultimate goal, al-Jannah.
Arashi makes me abandone my ibadah, studies, and people around me who I should love and pay attention to...
I know my priorities.Allah, Rasul, studies, family and people around me...

I want to leave Arashi, throw all their songs and videos...
but it's SURELY VERY VERY TOUGH...because i love them.
but I HAVE TO...!I have to...I have to...for my own sake...

I dont know when I will realize this goal...
but soon i hope I'll say this..."Arashi no minna-san, arigatou to, sayounara~!"

1 comment:

peminat yamaPi said...

susah tp gambattekudasai la yerk~
huhu~~
^^